£395.00 + VAT.
The Trimble GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor is an affordable, easy-to-use measurement device that can be used to assess the heath—or vigor—of a crop in order to make better nutrient management decisions on your farm.
- Sensor emits brief bursts of red and infrared light, then measure amount of each type reflected by plant
- Sensor continues to sample as long as the trigger remains engaged
- GreenSeeker display the NDVI reading (ranging from 0.00 to 0.99) on its LCD screen
- Strength of detected light is a direct indicator of crop health – the higher the reading, the healthier the plant
- Used with the Connected Farm Scout app on your smartphone or tablet, fertiliser application rates can be calculated from the crop readings
|UK:||£10.00 per item up to £13.50 per order.|