Trimble’s entry level steering system. The EZ-Steer system turns the steering wheel using a friction wheel and a motor, taking its guidance from any Trimble display. It uses a terrain compensation module (T2) which will compensate on two axes (roll and yaw), keeping you on line even on rough terrain.
- Improved operations – Hands free guidance reduces fatigue, improves safety and gives you freedom
- Easy transferability – Transferring between vehicles can take less than 30 minutes, keeping you going when you need to most
- Quick disengagement – The motor can be locked away from the steering wheel when you want to steer manually
- Increased productivity – keeping your machinery online reduces overlap and saves you money and time
- Display compatibility – The EZ-Steer system is compatible with all steering ready Trimble displays
The EZ-Steer also works with an optional footswitch, so you can engage the steering without touching your display.
With your purchase
EZ-Steer motor and T2 module
Power and display cabling
2 pack of foam wheels
Bracket to fit the motor to your steering wheel
2 years warranty cover